Think you've got the world's greatest chocolate chip cookies?
Does your red velvet cake put others to shame?
Then we're looking for you!
Join us on Thursday, November 7th from 3:30-5pm in the Great Hall for the first event duPont Center Bakes & Brews baking competition! Whether you want to submit your sweet treat for competition or just come and enjoy a glass of wine, ALL tenants are welcome to participate. The three submission categories are COOKIES, CAKES, AND PIES.
Attendees will vote for their favorite dessert in each categories and the winners will receive a $25 VISA gift card and a giftbag from Peterbrooke Chocolatier!
- Contestants may submit multiple entries but only one per category
- Submissions must be home baked (no store bought!)
- Contestants may work individually or with a team
- Submissions must be in the great hall by 3:15pm on November 7th to qualify
- Submissions must come with their own signs listing the dessert name and any possible allergens (milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, or soy)
To submit your dessert(s) and enter the competition, click here.
To register as an attendee and enjoy all the fun but do none of the work, click here.
As always, feel free to email, call, or stop by and see me if you have any questions!
© 2015-2020 Jessie Ball duPont Center - Portal
App Build: 1.5132-release
Core Build: 19.09.25