The Delores Barr Weaver Policy Center is collecting food to make baskets for some of the families that we serve so they can have a Thanksgiving Dinner. Your donations of food will be proof that we all as a community See the Girl and her family.
Please contact Macy Degnan, firstname.lastname@example.org or 904.423.1571, if you have any questions. Donations can be dropped off at the Policy Center between 9-11am on Monday, November 21st so we can deliver the baskets to our families.
We are thankful for our girls and we are also thankful for you, all those who support us and the families we serve!
Thanksgiving Wish List:
- Turkey (cooked)
- Canned Vegetables (Green Beans, Refried Beans, Black Beans, Corn, Sweet Potatoes, White Potatoes, Squash, Greens, etc.)
- Boxed Potatoes and Rice (Mashed, Scalloped, White – Brown – Yellow Rice, Boxes or Bags)
- Boxed Pasta Mixes (Mac-n-Cheese)
- Boxed or Bagged Stuffing Mixes (Cornbread, Herb, Plain, Bags/Boxes)
- Bags of Flour, Cornmeal, Biscuit mixes (Wheat, All-Purpose, White)
- Boxes of Baking Goods (Cake Mixes, Brownies, Pie makings)
- Cans of Gravy (Turkey, Chicken)
- Cans of Fruit (Apple, Cranberry, Cranberry Sauce, Pineapple, Applesauce, etc.)
- Hot cocoa, coffee or tea
- Sweets: candy, cookies, cupcakes, etc.
- Paper plates
- Napkins or paper towels
- Plastic silverware
- Thanksgiving table decorations
© 2015-2020 Jessie Ball duPont Center - Portal
App Build: 1.5142-release
Core Build: 19.09.25